23 February 2021
The Rutland Centre is a residential addiction treatment centre in south Dublin. We offer a 5-week residential program to adult men and women from all over Ireland for the treatment of addictions including alcohol, drugs and gambling.
We are now recruiting for the position of qualified Chef.
This is a job sharing post where you will work with a catering assistant and reporting to our Senior chef providing nutritious home cooked meals for up to 16 patients per day.
A job share rota of 5 days on / 4 days off followed by 4 days on / 5 days off is proposed but this may be flexible and open for discussion with the right candidate It will include weekend work as per the rota. Shifts are 9-6pm Monday to Saturday and 9-3pm Sunday.
- Qualified chef
- HACCP trained
- Good knowledge of health and safety in the kitchen including environmental health & hygiene practises
- Passion and commitment for patient focused service
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Experience ordering and managing stock
- Experience managing costs
- Experience in the social care sector, or working with people with eating disorders
To apply, please email email@example.com with your CV and cover letter.
Closing date for applications: 5pm, Friday 19th March 2021.
The Rutland Centre is an equal opportunities employer.
Registered Charity Number 20031411.